Thursday, July 23, 2009

LSC in Austin...





We were able to get our signed LSC and the other required documents completed and copied in time for a 6pm pick-up by Fed-ex last night. To be specific, it was a 6:02pm pick-up. How do I know this? I stalked the Fed-ex man. Ok, there I said it. I waited in the car until he came and picked up all the packages from the box. Just call me Glenn Close.

Received an e-mail alert from Fed-ex that the package has already been delivered and signed for by GWCA this morning at 9:23am (8:23am in Austin) so we are off and running.

It looks like it will go to CCAA tomorrow (Friday) with a bunch of other lucky families who received their LSC's too.

(This is one of Will's first photo's that we know of - we don't know exactly from what date/age.)

No comments:

Post a Comment